Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 1: Kitchen Wallpaper Before and After

My mother-in-law and I get sidetracked easily. One minute we are measuring the kitchen for cabinets and the next minute we are ripping off wallpaper because I said, “hmmm. wonder what’s behind this?” Before I know it we had pulled off as much of the paper as we could reach *short women of the world unite* without a ladder.

In case you haven’t figured it out, I hate wall-paper. It’s evil and for some reason people love to put new paper over old paper. Then you go to tear it out and find six layers of horrible paper…each layer worse than the last. More on that in my next post.

So we started with apples and found light paneling. I can live with that for now.

Before:

Photo-0133

After:

Photo-0134

No comments:

Post a Comment